Whether your décor is traditional, contemporary, or country, our large selection of vinyl flooring will help you find the right style and color to match your decorating schemes. We feature Mannington and Armstrong vinyl floors and have our own expert installation mechanics.
The hottest trend in today’s vinyl flooring is the reproduction of natural looking ceramic, slate, and stone designs. Mannington’s NatureForm offers the texture, richness and feel of real ceramic or stone tiles, but with a much easier to maintain finish. We are an Armstrong and Mannington authorized dealer and carry the entire line for both manufacturers.
These are the many benefits of choosing a new Vinyl Floor:
- Unlimited design options- match any decor
- Broad range of costs - fits all budgets
- Ease of maintenance- no hassles with mopping
- Extremely moisture resistant - for wet area use
- Good durability- even in traffic areas
- Unlimited usage - use in any room of the home
- Better resiliency- easier underfoot
Here are some points to follow after your new vinyl floor has been installed:
- Keep traffic minimal during the first 24 hours after your floor is installed. This is to allow the adhesive to cure properly.
- Don't put any heavy objects on your floor for 24 hours. This allows the adhesive time to cure and helps avoid heavy objects from displacing the adhesive and causing permanent depressions in your new vinyl floor.
- If your floor has seams, avoid stepping on the seam sealer for at least 24 hours so the sealer has time to dry properly.
- Do not scrub, or wash your newly installed vinyl floor for a minimum of 3 days after the installation. If you have to clean, do a spot clean, and avoid all seam areas.
- When moving heavy furniture, or appliances across your vinyl floor, always place wood, or hardboard down to use as a runway. Never move the object directly on the vinyl surface.
- If the room your new vinyl floor is installed in has direct exposure to sunlight, try to protect your floor from fading by using blinds, shades, or curtains during peak sunlight hours.
- If you accidentally cut, or gouge your floor, place a piece of non-staining tape on the area and give us a call. Avoid washing or allowing traffic on the damaged area until we get it fixed for you.